PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT PURSUANT TO SECTION 512 OF THE U.S. COPYRIGHT ACT, AS AMENDED
THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES APPLY ONLY FOR NOTIFICATIONS TO US THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED BY ANY CONTENT CONTAINED IN OUR WEB SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WE HOST. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
MEDNAX, Inc. and its affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our content partners and those posting to this site to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
1301 Concord Terrace
Sunrise, FL 33323
By email: Webmaster at MEDNAX.com