Customized solutions through collaboration.
We recognize that it’s never “one size fits all” when it comes to hospital-based services. Our business and clinical infrastructure facilitates collaboration with hospital partners as we develop tailored maternal, newborn, pediatric and anesthesia services focused on:
- Compassionate patient care
- Data driven quality improvement
- Improved outcomes
- Hospital and community relationships
– Douglas Moeckel, MD, Pediatrix Neonatologist
Our focus on the patient.
In all that we do, we are guided by one simple principle: Take great care of the patient® Our commitment to this principle has earned our clinicians a reputation as trusted providers of patient care. Thanks to the support of our organization’s infrastructure, our clinicians are less burdened by administrative tasks and have more time to focus on the patient.
Driven by a culture of continuous quality improvement.
Our dedication to improving health care outcomes is demonstrated through our Center for Research, Education and Quality (CREQ). The CREQ allows our clinicians to pursue research, education and quality improvement initiatives on a local, regional and national scale.
The CREQ supports our shared mission with hospital partners to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Reduce long-term health care costs
- Improve clinical operations
- Enhance practice collaboration
- Attract and retain high-quality clinicians
Your partner in cost reduction and process improvement.
Our subspecialty experience provides the knowledge and background that can help achieve economies of scale that ultimately impact patient care and our hospital partners’ financial outcomes. The support of our unique business and clinical infrastructure offers a solution to hospitals seeking a balance between cost containment and delivery of quality care issues.
Alignment, engagement, collaboration.
Through seamless integration, our clinicians become value adding members of their hospital teams, engaging in activities including:
- Leadership positions and hospital committees
- Quality metrics and patient satisfaction initiatives
- Strategic planning
- Unit planning and policy and procedure development
- Community engagement
- Strengthening referring physician community relationships
- Collaboration with hospital administration and other clinicians
Using data and technology to improve patient care.
MEDNAX has made a significant investment not only to collect quality data, but to put it to practical use at the bedside.
Our neonatal database has grown to represent over one million patients and is considered to be the world’s most robust neonatal database. As we work towards replicating this success in our anesthesia and other pediatric subspecialties, our clinicians will increasingly utilize health information technology systems to:
- Benchmark outcomes
- Drive quality improvement projects
- Enhance clinical decision-making
- Promote high-quality clinical practices