Yes. The MEDNAX Center for Research, Education, Quality and Safety (CREQS) is accredited with commendation by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education. We are also accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation – Nursing Continuing Professional Development (COA-NCPD) as a provider of continuing nursing education.
CloudCME is our new and improved cloud-based continuing education portal designed to help physicians, advanced practice providers and other medical professionals across the country earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and nursing contact hours.
Yes. CloudCME is designed to provide a more streamlined, automated and seamless learning experience for users. Any relevant training materials from Pediatrix University have transitioned to CloudCME.
Note: expired Pediatrix University materials will not appear in CloudCME. The CloudCME portal is now live and the content is available for your learning needs!
No. Our CloudCME portal is available for anyone interested in pursuing continuing education through MEDNAX CREQS, including live and online activities.
That’s the easy part! Just visit our CloudCME homepage, create an account and start earning your CME or CNE credits whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you!
Note: If you have a MEDNAX email address, please use that address when creating your CloudCME account. However, you may use any password of your choosing since the account is not connected to your MEDNAX network login.
- Access educational activities spanning a variety of specialties
- Browse our online course offering and filter your search by specialty or credit type
- View and register for upcoming live conferences hosted by MEDNAX CREQS
- Access the online syllabus for any live conference
- View and print your certificate immediately upon completion of an online activity
- Access your full transcript to be used for your annual CME or CNE requirements with our online tracking system
Download the mobile app, of course! Just visit the app store from your mobile device and search “CloudCME.” The organization is “MEDNAX”. The app offers a number of functions, including access to online courses and tests, pending course evaluations, completion certificates and transcripts.