The Knoxville practice of American Anesthesiology of Tennessee is a medical practice group consisting of 41 board certified anesthesiologists, and over 160 nurse anesthetists who provide anesthesia and pain management services in the Knoxville area. Additional professional staff complements our core services to make our group a well-rounded leader in the field of anesthesia. Our primary role is to care for patient needs before, during and after surgery. We also provide comprehensive pain management services with multiple board-certified pain physicians. Our physicians provide interventional pain services at most of our Knoxville facilities.
Our patients can feel confident their anesthesia care is in the hands of experienced professionals that are committed to providing the finest care possible.
Our anesthesia professionals provide services at the following locations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Fort Sanders West Outpatient Surgery Center
- Knoxville Orthopaedic Surgery Center
- North Knoxville Medical Center
- Parkwest Medical Center
- Parkwest Surgery Center
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
- Physicians Surgery Center
- Tennessee Valley Eye Center
- Tennova Surgery Center West
- Turkey Creek Medical Center
Meet Our Clinicians
Our local clinicians are highly trained to meet the individual needs of our patients. Learn about their training, certifications, and other credentials by viewing their individual biographies.View Directory