For the Mommy Makeover, we offer the following options:
- Breast Surgery (Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift and Breast Reduction)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Thigh Lift
- Liposuction (Smart Lipo, Ultrasonic Lipo or Tumescent Lipo)
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Weekend Face Lift
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Botox, Lip Augmentation and Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- TCA Peel
- Skin Rejuvenation and Maintenance Program
- Medical Needling with Vitamin A Treatments
- Customized Diet and Exercise Program with Professional Trainers
- Cosmetic Dentistry and Orthodontics
There are many options, beginning with what procedure(s) you want to undergo. Other individualized treatments are available. Ask the doctors at Atlantic Center Surgery which one is right for you.
DETAILED PROCEDURE INFORMATION
If you’ve experienced the joy of pregnancy, there’s no doubt your body looks different than your pre-pregnancy photos. Hormonal changes throughout pregnancy and after childbirth affect the appearance of the skin on the abdomen and breasts. Depending on how much weight you gained, your skin in other areas may be affected as well.
When diet and exercise have failed to produce the results you want, a Mommy Makeover can improve your self-confidence. Mommy Makeovers are designed to rejuvenate your appearance quickly and safely using a combination of procedures, usually done in a single visit.
Anyone who has had a baby and has completed breast feeding for six months or more is a candidate. The goal of the Mommy Makeover is to reverse unwanted changes seen from pregnancy and assist mothers in the restoration of their pre-pregnancy body shape and form. Specific areas that are generally targeted are the appearance and contour of the breasts and body. We also offer labial rejuvenation as part of our Mommy Makeover package.
Call the Atlantic Center today or request an appointment online.