Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists of Boca Raton, part of the Mednax® family, provides high-quality, specialized care to pregnant women by educating, counseling and managing complicated pregnancies to maximize maternal and fetal health. We provide quality care to high-risk and low-risk pregnant women and take measures to significantly contribute to a baby’s health before and after birth.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, personalized, world-class care to optimize health outcomes for women and their children. We believe all women deserve excellent, evidence-based medical care from people who love what they do and cherish the relationships they have with patients and their families.
Our mission is supported by:
- Innovation: We use cutting-edge technology to ensure our patients receive the benefits of advanced health care.
- Compassion: We take time to visit with each patient during every visit to get to know each woman personally.
- Teamwork: We work as a team within our organization, and we partner with patients to discuss their health care needs and all options for treatment.
- Integrity: We are there when our patients need us the most, making it a priority to build and maintain honest, dependable, healthy relationships.
- Service: We maintain a comfortable and inviting office environment that makes our patients feel safe and welcome with every visit.
- Leadership: We strive to improve continually by participating in vital research and devoting ourselves to being leaders in the health care industry while teaching the next generation of doctors.
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists of Boca Raton is fully staffed by board-certified maternal-fetal medicine specialists and registered sonographers who use state-of-the-art 3D/4D ultrasound equipment to deliver the highest accuracy in ultrasound imaging.
Our state-of-the-art office provides prenatal services, including:
- 3D/4D ultrasound
- Chorionic villus sampling
- Doppler technology
- Fetal echocardiography screening
- First-trimester nuchal translucency screening
- Genetic counseling, non-invasive prenatal screening and carrier screening
- Level 1 and level 2 ultrasounds
- Growth ultrasound
- Biophysical profile (BPP)
- Non-stress tests (NST)
- Perinatal consultations
- Preconception counseling
Our dedicated team at Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists of Boca Raton looks forward to meeting you and overseeing your health care needs and those of your developing baby.
During patient visits, she explains the complications of uncontrolled blood sugars and the possibility of medication use in pregnancy, with a demonstration of insulin use. She discusses hypoglycemic and hyperglycemic reactions and how to correct them. In addition, she explains the importance of antenatal testing, including the non-stress test, biophysical profile and fetal kick counts for patients’ unborn babies.
Meet Our Clinicians
Our local clinicians are highly trained to meet the individual needs of patients. Learn about their training, certifications, and other credentials by viewing their individual biographies.View Directory