Nashville Pediatric Infectious Disease evaluates and treats infectious diseases in children of all ages to help prevent the spread of infection. Dr. Zachary Hoy provides the most up-to-date and cutting edge treatments and interventions to patients in Nashville and the surrounding communities.
A child may be referred to Nashville Pediatric Infectious Disease for a variety of reasons including:
- recurrent fevers or infections
- immune deficiencies
- HIV (pediatric or adolescent)
- international adoption and travel medicine
- needlestick exposure
- pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorders associated with streptococcal infections (PANDAS)
- serious or life-threatening infections
- sexual assault
- sexually transmitted infections
To help put patients and their families at ease, we have an on-site kid-friendly lab draw station, staffed with pediatric-trained nurses. We can typically obtain labs, x-rays and ultrasound scans during one clinic visit.
To schedule an appointment, call our office at 615-321-6273. We accept all insurances.
330 23rd Ave N Suite# 350
Nashville, TN 37203
Meet Our Clinicians
Our local clinicians are highly trained to meet the individual needs of patients. Learn about their training, certifications, and other credentials by viewing their individual biographies.View Directory