Obstetrix Medical Group of the Central Coast is the region’s leading provider of perinatal services, serving our community for over 25 years. Specializing in the care of women experiencing high-risk pregnancies, we treat conditions including diabetes, hypertension, advanced maternal age, abnormal placentation, pre-term delivery, multiple gestations, recurrent miscarriage, family history of genetic diseases, suspected fetal birth defects and other such complications.
Our board-certified maternal-fetal medicine specialists collaborate with obstetricians to provide detailed ultrasound, consultation and co-manage complicated pregnancies. Our three outpatient locations are conveniently located across the Central Coast region in Santa Barbara, Ventura and Bakersfield. We also provide services at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Ventura County Medical Center and a private OB/GYN group.
We strive to provide the highest level of customer service to both our patients and referring clinician community. To help us deliver the best care possible and make the most of your time, please prepare for your first visit:
• You may review all the appropriate paperwork on our site. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early.
• Bring your photo ID, insurance card, paperwork (if applicable) and any questions you may have (it’s always a good idea to write them down).
• Familiarize yourself with our office policies, including policies related to cancellation, payment, prescription refills, after hours/emergency coverage and more. If you have questions, let us know!
• Confirm your insurance coverage and our practice’s network status so you can anticipate your financial responsibility.
• Expect your first visit to be between 30-60 minutes, depending on your ultrasound outcome/findings. Your subsequent appointments could last up to Knowing this in advance can help you plan accordingly.
Meet Our Clinicians
Our local clinicians are highly trained to meet the individual needs of our patients. Learn about their training, certifications, and other credentials by viewing their individual biographies.View Directory