Harish Rudra, DO
UndergraduateUniversity of Virginia
GraduateGeorgetown University, Physiology
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
ResidencyInova Fairfax Hospital for Children, Pediatrics
- Northwestern University Children’s Memorial Hospital, Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Cardiology
Memberships & Associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Cardiology
- Practice Medical Director of Non-invasive Imaging
- Director of High Risk Interstage Clinic, Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Co-Director of Preventive Cardiology Program
- Northern Virginia Pediatric Society, Past President 2017
Dr. Harish Rudra’s research includes long-term surgical outcomes of infants and children who have undergone the arterial switch operation for D-Transposition of the great arteries.
Dr. Rudra's clinical interests include general non-invasive pediatric cardiology, fetal cardiology and preventative pediatric cardiology. He is also interested in quality outcome measures in patients with HLHS.
Dr. Rudra enjoys spending his free time with his wife, two children, friends and family. His hobbies include traveling, physical fitness and rooting on his beloved Virginia Cavaliers.