Patrick Callahan, MD
UndergraduateSt. Bonaventure University
GraduateSUNY Upstate Medical University
ResidencyChildren’s National Medical Center, Pediatrics
- Children’s National Medical Center, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric and Fetal Echocardiography,
- Pediatric Cardiology
Memberships & Associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Heart Association
- Practice Medical Director of Fetal Echocardiography
Dr. Patrick Callahan joined a private practice pediatric cardiology group in Dallas, Texas, before returning to the Washington, DC, area as faculty at Georgetown University Hospital. He joined Child Cardiology Associates in 2003. Dr. Callahan is proud to have been recognized by his peers as a Top Doctor in the Washingtonian and Northern Virginia magazines.
Dr. Callahan's clinical interests include the diagnosis and treatment of heart disease in the fetus and child, with a focus in echocardiography.
In his free time, he enjoys landscaping and spending time with his wife and four daughters.