Perinatal Associates of Sacramento provides specialized care for women with high-risk pregnancies. Our experienced multi-disciplinary team partners with local obstetricians and specialists to bring high-quality maternal-fetal care to patients with conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiac disease, advanced maternal age, pre-term labor, fetal abnormalities, multiple gestation, family history of genetic disease and other such complications.
Perinatal Associates of Sacramento has been awarded accreditation in focused obstetrical ultrasound and fetal echocardiography by the American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine.
We offer a wide range of services including:
- High-risk consultation and management
- California Prenatal Screening Program
- Advanced prenatal diagnosis (amniocentesis, chorionic villous sampling, first trimester nuchal screening)
- Genetic counseling
- Diagnostic and screening ultrasound
- Fetal echocardiogram
- Prenatal diagnosis
- In utero fetal therapy
- Abdominal and vaginal cerclage placement
- Management of maternal complications in pregnancy
- Preconception counseling
Meet Our Clinicians
Our local clinicians are highly trained to meet the individual needs of patients. Learn about their training, certifications, and other credentials by viewing their individual biographies.View Directory