Preemie Place+, the only clinic of its kind in the northwest Houston area, provides a wide range of medical and developmental care for infants and children – all under one roof.
We treat infants and children from birth to 8 years with:
- Possible developmental challenges related to prematurity or who required support in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- Motor, language, cognitive or other developmental delays.
- Neurological disorders such as cerebral palsy, stroke or traumatic brain injury.
- Congenital anomalies or genetic syndromes such as Down’s syndrome or arthrogryposis multiplex congenita.
- Sensory losses such as hearing or visual impairment.
- Feeding difficulties or nutritional deficiencies.
Our team provides:
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluations, including medical, developmental, cognitive and neurobehavioral assessments.
- Therapeutic services such as early intervention, speech, occupational and physical therapies, and equipment recommendations.
- Education for parents and/or caregivers to enhance their understanding so that they can help their child reach his or her potential.
- Written information about resources that may enhance the child’s development.
- Collaboration and case management with pediatric subspecialties, other medical providers, community partners and the medical home.
Meet Our Clinicians
Our local clinicians are highly trained to meet the individual needs of our patients. Learn about their training, certifications, and other credentials by viewing their individual biographies.View Directory
Collaboration means convenience
At Preemie Place+ your child has access to a multi-disciplinary team comprised of a pediatrician, a nurse practitioner, a dietician, and occupational, physical and speech therapists. It’s the collaboration of Pediatrix Medical Group, an affiliate of MEDNAX, and Children’s Memorial Hermann The Woodlands makes it possible to access a wide range of medical and developmental care – all under one roof.
Our commitment to you
Our goal is to provide quality, cost effective, family-centered care to our patients. We are committed to providing care consistent with best clinical practices and supportive of each child’s medical home. We serve as advocates for children who either have or may be at risk of developing special health care needs, through education and collaboration with other members of the community.